Wednesday 4 May 2005

My First Internet Date - Conclusions

That was quite an introduction to internet dating, so what did I learn, what would I do differently next time, would I have gone on the date if I knew what I know now?


Let's take a look at these questions, firstly, what did I learn?  Shockingly, for me at least, not everyone tells the truth!  I'm a battle hardened internet dater now and I can spot a discrepancy on a profile from ten yards, but back then I was gullible.  Different cultures view different things differently and I should have been more alert to the separated/divorce status issue than I was.

Would I do it differently next time?  I'm not sure, it was my first time and I was learning.


Would I have gone on the date if I knew what I know now?  Yes, definitely, it was a great experience!